Thursday, November 7, 2013

ESL student Young Jun Park shares his feelings about studying at ORT

Hello, everybody. 

Let me briefly introduce myself. I am a sophomore in mechanical design engineering at the University of Chunbuk in South Korea. As soon as I was discharged from the military in July, 2013 in Korea. I got a phone call from my cousin in Northbrook, IL. She advised me to study English at ORT Technical Institute. She heard ORT has a great ESL program through ORT Korean advisor Soowon Kwon who has known her for a long time. My cousin really wants me to take advantage of good ESL school to improve my English skill. I am confident studying English at ORT will be beneficial for me. I am so excited to study English and make new friends at ORT Technical Institute.
                                                            

Young Jun Park, South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment