Thursday, July 11, 2013

Diana Durlova's Success Story

We have received this letter from one of our graduates. It's a true success story and we are very happy to hear from our former students. It's such a pleasure to help our students to find their career path. Thank you Diana for sharing your story with us! And special thanks to Jill Shahar and all Career Services Department for their amazing work!


"I found a job within 4 months of graduating. I left after 9 months looking for better opportunities and full-time employment.

Prior to coming back to Career Services, I applied online for over a month and did not receive a single phone call or interview. With the help of Jill Shahar, Career Services Coordinator, she provided me with hands-on assistance and helped me update my resume, by making it more precise and shorter. I next applied through CareerBuilder.com and other websites to about 40 places. Thanks to my new resume I got 8 follow-up phone calls and 5 interviews with potential employers. And now I have received a full-time pharmacy technician position (40 hours, with benefits).

I am very impressed with ORT and its technical programs and Career Services.  My instructor, Phyllis Jones, also helped me with attaining my License and Pharmacy Technician Certificate by making me very prepared for my national exam.

I am very grateful for all the help I have received here at ORT.

Thank you,

Diana Durlova
Pharm Tech"

No comments:

Post a Comment